Financial Accountability

The School District Funding Report includes actual dollar amounts for the second and immediately preceding school years, and budgeted dollar amounts for the current school year. Each report contains the following information for the school district (with or without charts): Enrollment; Student Demographic Enrollment; Sources of Revenue for General and Supplemental General Fund, Capital Outlay Fund, Bond & Interest Fund and All Other Funds; General Fund Weightings; Expenditures for Selected Funds; Fund Transfers from Supplemental General Fund; General Obligation Bonded Indebtedness; and Expenditures Challenging the Constitutional Adequacy. KSA 72-5171

The Form 150 is a budget form used to compute the estimated legal maximum general fund budget for the school district. The Budget Summary includes expenditures for the current school year and actual expenditures for the immediately preceding two school years showing total dollars net of transfers and dollars per pupil for each of the following: Instruction; Student Support; Instructional Staff Support; Administration; Operations and Maintenance; Transportation; Food Service; Other Current Spending; Capital Outlay; and Debt Services. KSA 72-1167

All files are in PDF format.

Report Summary

  NOTE: The Expenditures Per Pupil Report is not available for this school year.

Financial Accountability Reports


loading data

Copyright © Kansas State Department of Education 2021

To accommodate people with disabilities, on request, auxiliary aides and services will be provided and reasonable modifications to policies and programs will be made. To request accommodations or for more information please contact the Office of General Counsel at or by 785-296-3204.

Kansans Can